Do Not Watch If You Can’t Handle Extreme Violence
This is what would and could be happening soon if we do not stop Obama from letting Gitmo detainees out.
The leader he let go back in 2009 started ISIS, who just beheaded this Iraqi General.
Fox News’s Jeanine Pirro Jeanine Pirro told the nation that ISIS’s leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi was in US custody, and released in 2009 during President Obama’s Presidency:
“The head of this band of savages is a man named Abu Bakr al Baghdadi, the new Osama Bin Laden. A man released by Obama in 2009, who started ISIS a year later.”
- This came a few days after Pirro called for the President to be impeached for the prisoner swap that led to the release of Bowe Bergdahl.
Fox’s Megyn Kelly went a little further, and described the circumstances under which al-Baghdadi was released:
“We are also learning more about the leader of the terror group, a man described as the new Bin Laden, the heir to Bin Laden. It turns out he had been in U.S. custody until 2009, over in Iraq, when he was then turned over to the Iraqi government as part of our troop drawdown. And then he was released.”
- The implication being that the President has a history of releasing dangerous prisoners, including one who went on to form the group currently slaughtering its way across Iraq. Indeed, Michael Daly writing for The Daily Beast took up the story and went further:
“When Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi walked away from a U.S. detention camp in 2009, the future leader of ISIS issued some chilling final words to reservists from Long Island.”
- The chilling words were reported by Army Col. Kenneth King, the commanding officer of Camp Bucca in 2009 and said to be al-Baghdadi telling the camp as he left, that he would:
“See you in New York.”
- The source of the story, Colonel King goes on to express his anger at the release of al-Baghdadi in 2009:
“We spent how many missions and how many soldiers were put at risk when we caught this guy and we just released him.”
- The story went international, with The Daily Mail over here in the UK taking it up and capitalising the words “set free” for extra effect:
“Revealed: How Obama SET FREE the merciless terrorist warlord now leading the ISIS horde blazing a trail of destruction through Iraq.”
- The UK’s Daily Telegraph proposed their own explanation as to why al-Baghdadi was released in 2009:
“One possible explanation is that he was one of thousands of suspected insurgents granted amnesty as the US began its draw down in Iraq.”
- So to summarise, according to the right winged press and TV networks, Al-Baghdadi – the leader of ISIS in 2014 – was released from US custody in 2009, handed to the Iraqis, probably due to an amnesty granted to insurgents at the behest of the Obama administration. That’s the narrative. And yet, the problem with the entire story here, is it isn’t actually true. Any of it.
Politifact researched the claim and found it to be entirely false, and worse for US conservatives; al Baghdadi was actually released in 2004, when a Republican was President. A year later, a US intelligent report tells us that the Pentagon considered al-Baghdadi to be incredibly dangerous:
“He would kidnap individuals or entire families, accuse them, pronounce sentence and then publicly execute them.”
AWOL Not POW
This man should be tried as a deserter.
The liberal left wing media would have you believe this guy is a hero, a POW, he served with distinction.. Talk to the people who served with Bowe and you’ll find out the truth. Bowe Bergdahl went AWOL, searching out the enemy. Not only that, but after Bergdahl went AWOL, attacks against his base of operation increased with accuracy. Bowe Begdahl is a traitor and served with disgrace. His family should be ashamed of him, not praise him. He was acclaimed last Sunday by national security adviser Susan Rice as a soldier who served with “honor and distinction,” and again on Friday in Normandy on the anniversary of the Allied invasion: “This was a young man who volunteered to serve his country in uniform at a time of war. That, in and of itself, is a very honorable thing.” Not if he deserted, it isn’t. But what does a real combat hero think? No, not me, but Nelson DeMille, whom you know as a mega-best-selling author but whom you may not know as a war hero who received the Air Medal, the Bronze Star and the Vietnamese Cross of Gallantry. “It was upsetting to see the commander-in-chief in the Rose Garden entertaining the mother and father of a deserter and traitor,” he said. “As a combat veteran, I am offended, angry and totally speechless. Obama has a new sign on his desk: The luck stops here.” No matter how Bergdahl was rolling, the way the President traded him for five senior Taliban leaders has caused yet another war at home.
Fix Your Credit
50 Year Old Cartoon Predicts Future
What Did They Know That We Didn’t
Get the Weather in Corpus Christi and plan your week of fun.
Famous Words of Inspiration...
Powered By AMZ QuoteCash